Salesforce Scrum Master - Freelance - several months.
About the role
The LATAM Salesforce Scrum Master will partner with our Sales Operations, Marketing, and Customer Service business partners to deliver cutting edge applications. The successful candidate will deliver the strategic digital health solutions to give us a key competitive advantage. This professional will be responsible for helping consult and shape complex user requirements/user stories and analyzes, plans, and implements software solutions that meet the business needs as a Scrum Master.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in implementing Salesforce across LATAM
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Extensive Salesforce.com experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- 5+ years of experience Information Technology projects
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce as a Business Analyst and Scrum Master
- Demonstrates courage in ensuring value-driven solutions are delivered
- Consultative skills for business solutioning and business stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing testing of complex cloud-based applications
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact.
- Strong technical competencies and demonstrated leadership competencies is required with a strong sense of personal accountability.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to partner with business divisions and functions in delivery
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience working in a cross-functional, highly matrixed business environment
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to effectively communicate with leadership
- A minimum of 5+ years of work experience with delivery and support of software development solutions and environments
- Understanding and experience providing software solution analysis, project management, and testing leadership
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- Experience delivering and maintaining systems within a highly regulated environment
- Experience leading cloud-based project solutions preferred
- SCRUM certification preferred
- Salesforce Certification desirable
- Experience with data analytics
- Experience with ERP integration
Only for argentinean residents.